Side Meeting Requests - Information for Organizers
- A meeting during the time of the SCAR and IASC/ASSW pre-meetings (15-18 June 2018) requires registration of all meeting participants for the pre-meetings.
- A meeting during OSC (19-23 June 2018) requires registration of all meeting participants for the OSC. Side meetings during OSC take place during the lunch break (12.30-14.00) or in the evening hours (starting at 18.30).
- The rooms will be free of charge. Coffee, tea and snacks will be served in the central hallway at set times twice a day and are included for the time of your meeting.
- The congress centre is in the middle of town, a variety of lunch options can be found nearby (have a look at food details or the overview map).
- Some rooms have audio and presentation facilities, a few are just meeting rooms without presentation equipment. Meeting organizers will have to bring their own presentation laptops, if needed.
- Further options for meeting rooms outside of the conference center can be found through the list of seminar hotels in Davos. Bookings will be handled directly through the contact given in the brochure. The costs of these meeting rooms will be charged to the meeting organizer.