Side Meeting Requests - Information for Organizers
Are you planning to organize a side meeting or workshop during POLAR2018? You can now request a room and time-slot for your intended meeting. Just fill in the meeting request form and let us know what you need. We will collect meeting requests until we are booked out or latest until 31 December 2017.
Saturday, 16 - Monday, 18 June 2018 are booked out for side meetings, no further side meeting requests can be considered.
A few rooms are left for Friday, 15 June 2018.
During OSC, meeting rooms are still available during lunch hours (1.5 hrs, Tue - Sat) or after sessions in the evening (max. 3 hrs, Tue - Fri).
- A meeting during the time of the SCAR and IASC/ASSW pre-meetings (15-18 June 2018) requires registration of all meeting participants for the pre-meetings.
- A meeting during OSC (19-23 June 2018) requires registration of all meeting participants for the OSC. Meeting rooms during OSC can only be requested for the lunch break (12.30-14.00) or for the evening hours (starting at 18.30).
- The rooms will be free of charge. Coffee, tea and snacks will be served in the central hallway at set times twice a day and are included for the time of your meeting.
- The congress centre is in the middle of town, a variety of lunch options can be found nearby (have a look at food details or the overview map).
- Some rooms have audio and presentation facilities, a few are just meeting rooms without presentation equipment. Meeting organizers will have to bring their own presentation laptops, if needed.
- Further options for meeting rooms outside of the conference center can be found through the list of seminar hotels in Davos. Bookings will be handled directly through the contact given in the brochure. The costs of these meeting rooms will be charged to the meeting organizer.